Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

For one week and one week only we have two special guest star additions to the teams this Monday :)

To start us off:

In:

Dave258

Scotty Barr!!! - All the way from Edinburgh and stopping out for a bevvy post-fitba!

Codfish!!! - All the way from, er, Paisley, and being a big fairy and not drinking!

Out:

???

GC in.

For one week and one week only we have two special guest star additions to the teams this Monday :)

To start us off:

In:

Dave258

Scotty Barr!!! - All the way from Edinburgh and stopping out for a bevvy post-fitba!

Codfish!!! - All the way from, er, Paisley, and being a big fairy and not drinking!

Out:

???

I need to come from Paisley? That's a bit out of my way, but if that's what you want.... :P

Enjoyed last night, but we will need to up our game even more if we are going to get out of the group on Saturday (we may have to finish in first place).

We have a good squad though, and I'm looking forward to playing.

Last night wasn't really an accurate representation of how we'll play on Saturday, but I for one feel on decent form going into the tournament (relatively speaking to my actual skill level of course :lol:). Scored some decent goals and pulled off three (count them :P) nutmegs, can't wait for Saturday now! :D

Last night wasn't really an accurate representation of how we'll play on Saturday, but I for one feel on decent form going into the tournament (relatively speaking to my actual skill level of course :lol:). Scored some decent goals and pulled off three (count them :P) nutmegs, can't wait for Saturday now! :D

I think a wee huddle is needed saturday and a bit of a strategy needs put into place. If we just show up and play as individuals we'll loose needless goals. Based on some of the play monday night I have said strategy. If we put this into play and STICK TO IT we will get through.

I think a wee huddle is needed saturday and a bit of a strategy needs put into place. If we just show up and play as individuals we'll loose needless goals. Based on some of the play monday night I have said strategy. If we put this into play and STICK TO IT we will get through.

I am intrigued, although there will be no huddling. PM me said strategy.