Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

If people commit to it I'm happy enough to book it. I might end up working but as long as someone else (David, Shakey, Greg, Whoever) pays for it at the time if I'm not there then it's fine. I'd guess we'll have:

Me

Shakey

David W

GeeJay

Kylesons

GarrowhillClyde

Bobbopopolopodus

That's 7 without really trying, so if we can get another few confirmed we'd be laughing. I could get a few guys to make ten easy I reckon but the only problem there would be if I couldn't play, so best to leave them as a last resort. Kyle, your cousins want to play again?

I'm working all weekend so if one of you could gimme a text tommorrow or Saturday to let me know if we have the numbers I'll book us in.

Righty, I'm off on Monday night thanks to a bit of shift swap jiggery pokery. I'l be calling/texting round today to sort it out, most likely will be 9.30pm at Townhead as usual. I am ready to unleash hell and run you all ragged once more :P

Okay, we now have ten, with another pending reply.

In:

Dave258

My mate Ryan

Shakey

Kyle

Bob

Stevie

David W

GeeJay

GarrowhillClyde

Bopolopolouss1

Maybe:

My mate Scott

If Scott agrees to play then I'll get another and we can have 6 a side for the first time in donkeys.

9.30 kick off guys, meet in the bar about 9.15 as usual.

I've just moved back to Glasgow and I'm looking for a couple of games during the week, if your short of players give me a shout

Edited to remove you mobile number,Not a good idea to have it on the board.

Edited by keithgy

Christ I'm sore after that. Must. Get. Fitter.

Get your names down early for next week if you want me to book it, I'm away in Aberdeen but I'm sure one of the kind sirs who put their names forward above would step in to take my place... :rolleyes:

In:

Out:

Dave258

If Scott agrees to play then I'll get another and we can have 6 a side for the first time in donkeys

Can I suggest we always make it five a side? Last night was perfect in terms of space, I always feel twelve players on a ten man pitch makes it a little cramped.

Last night was a decent start, if a little one sided at times. bopolopoluss settled in well, he (and his mate probably found it an absolute breeze.

In for next week, and I'm happy to hand over the money on Dave's behalf.

Christ I'm sore after that. Must. Get. Fitter.

Get your names down early for next week if you want me to book it, I'm away in Aberdeen but I'm sure one of the kind sirs who put their names forward above would step in to take my place... :rolleyes:

In:

Out:

Dave258

I'd be willing to play next week, as long as it isn't Wednesday night.

Well aslong as it's easy to get to by train.

Edited by Accies1

I'm out this week guys, using my weekly night off for the Accies game on wednesday so i'll need to give it a bye. I doubt i could play after the hammering my liver took in Nancy either.

Cheers for the game last week, thought me and my mate settled in alright considering we'd never played with anyone there before. I'll be back next week if its on and i'm sure my mate can play to if he is needed.