Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Thought you lads might like to hear a little story involving the internet sensation Shakehands Tom :lol:

Cant be botherd givving the build up and what not but the story in a nutshell goes as follows:

Tom was giving a girl at the football the chat which seemed to be working, but when it appeard he had the chance of pulling her he had a dilema! Tom had a cheeseburger in his hand so without hesitation he put the burger in his pocket pulled the girl before casually walking away pulling out the cheeseburger an carryin on to eat it as if nothing had happend :lol:

What a guy!!

Shakey pulled at the football, Pulled at the football! :lol:

Thought you lads might like to hear a little story involving the internet sensation Shakehands Tom :lol:

Cant be botherd givving the build up and what not but the story in a nutshell goes as follows:

Tom was giving a girl at the football the chat which seemed to be working, but when it appeard he had the chance of pulling her he had a dilema! Tom had a cheeseburger in his hand so without hesitation he put the burger in his pocket pulled the girl before casually walking away pulling out the cheeseburger an carryin on to eat it as if nothing had happend :lol:

What a guy!!

Shakey pulled at the football, Pulled at the football! :lol:

Wow? :huh:

Was a bit annoyed at having to cancel this week. If folk can't play can they text me to let me know a wee bit in advance so we can try to find replacements. I don't get online at the weekend much due to work so posting here isn't the best way to confirm./pull out.