Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I know fine well who it was. Won't name and shame though.

I'll probably be at the aforementioned friendly next week as well so count me out.

By the way, 'Bunch of shites' wasn't intended with malice, for anyone in my team whom may have took offence! :lol: Just a bit pissed off. Apologies.

Almost definitely in for a fortnights time.

Half a maderia cake, 3 roll n tattie scone then a free burger king after the game - eventful day.

Aye :lol: That walk from Lenzie Station back to my house fair burned a few of they calories though.

Right tomorrow.

I am still definetely up for playing but bearing in mind there is a Clyde vs Queens Park friendly on my hands are virtually tied in that I wont be able to find any spares as all my usual contacts will be at that. So if somebody else sort of arranges it this week il still play.

Excellent stuff! That was terrific!

So my presence on the bench is of utmost importance then, rather than my fitness to play lol?

I don't care if you're up front, in goals or on the sidelines with both your legs in plaster - just make sure you're at all the games "fir the patter, eh".

I can't remember who texted me on Monday about 5s, but I was lying in a pool of my own spew in a field in Kinross at that point, so hopefully the offended party will accept my apologies.

After 4 days of abusing my body to the limit both physically and chemically, it was safe to say I wasn't up for playing. Took me until Wednesday to be able to walk in a straight line, never mind run around.

Anyways, sorry to say I won't be making 5s until at least August. I have work some Monday nights and doing some pre-season training with a team until mid-August if I'm not working.