Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I can't remember who texted me on Monday about 5s, but I was lying in a pool of my own spew in a field in Kinross at that point, so hopefully the offended party will accept my apologies.

After 4 days of abusing my body to the limit both physically and chemically, it was safe to say I wasn't up for playing. Took me until Wednesday to be able to walk in a straight line, never mind run around.

Anyways, sorry to say I won't be making 5s until at least August. I have work some Monday nights and doing some pre-season training with a team until mid-August if I'm not working.

Think it was me that texted. Tis sound. Wish I was lyin in a pool of my own spew lol.

I will try and take over the running for the next couple of weeks to see if it is actually possible to get 10 folk consistently over the summer.

As of this Monday I'm in again.

Kev, u want to pm me your number if you're going to be arranging it from now on, as I won't be able to keep 'up to date' with whether it's on or off during the day, so texting would probs be better.

Aye go for it. Looks like im assuming control till Dave comes back.

That's a rubbish pitch to play on, hardly any space. Of course, our team resolved that problem by having a player that failed to track back or tackle at any point. I played a full 90 minutes yesteday on a rock solid pitch and my body was sore/stiff today, yet I and the other three people on my team ran our socks off.

you take a game of 5's far too serious,Why did you not tell me this after that game?,instead you come on here and say it.if i don't track back enough for you, then in Future please tell me not to turn up, and yous can play with 9 or find another man who runs back enough for your liking.

you take a game of 5's far too serious,Why did you not tell me this after that game?,instead you come on here and say it.if i don't track back enough for you, then in Future please tell me not to turn up, and yous can play with 9 or find another man who runs back enough for your liking.

You playin the night?

Coldojag is out and I'm still to hear from Adam but I have found 2 spares.

Was a good old fuckin battle the night. Balls gettin booted about everywhere and everybody gettin stuck in. Not the most attractive tie in GA 5s history I would say.

Can't mind who would've won it in the end. I was keeping count right up until late on then I lost it.