Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Having jacked the job, I've had a bit of time to plan ahead here.

We know David is out. And also Chrissy M. With the possibility of Dainton also missing.

I've secured two additional bodies provisionally.

As of now we've got.

In:

Sir Kevin

Sao Paulo

Body 1

Body 2

Pending:

Shakey

GeeJay

Nipples

Ryan

(More?)

In:

Nipples. Paulo. Kevin. Dainton. Body 1. Body 2.

Pending:

Shakey, GeeJay & Ryan.

That would bring us up to nine should those three confirm. Fingers crossed. We should be able to find another no bother.

I will have to sit this one out this week im afraid unless another body is REALLY needed. My foot's still giving me bother from last week so I would rather rest it. Will be on sometime later to hopefully read the news that I'm not required...

Right listen.

Greg & Ryan are out. I don't what the deal with Shakey is, I've not got his number and I can't get through to Kevin. It stands at six just now. With Shakey possibly being the seventh man.

Adam is there any chance your brother could play again this week? And If anyone can commandeer spares then let me know on the thread or by PM.

The Thistle Supporter from Helensburgh, (Thistle'll Do Nicely) I think his alias is. I'll see if Kevin can get him.

Pretty optimistic this will go ahead but we do we require a small amount of head hunting as it stands.

Edited by Sao Paulo

Right we're at seven confirmed. Me, Kevin, Dainton, Body 1, Body 2, Dave, Adam.

Dave's asking his mate. Kylesons is considering it. Dainton's also asking about.

I've been told Shakey is presently scaling Everest and is as such, out.

Ryan, all I would say at this stage is that tonight's game won't be quite as fast paced as we've had recently. Kevin's doing a bit of boxing pre-season training before hand and one of my mates that's playing will be just after another game of fives. Obviously I hope we can find a replacement, and it's entirely up to you of course if your foot is genuinely badly injured by all means don't be daft and risk it.

Touch and go.