Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

We did make it thankfully. Just slightly late.

Quite enjoyed it tonight. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and what not. Got through it fairly comfortably despite my obvious fitness deficiencies. Definetely in for next week.

Glasgow Area 5's - K.Thacker (VL)

Hod on in fact. Scotland 21s game is on at Easter Road next Monday. Was anyone else going to that? Did seem tempting.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

Lack of graft cost the opposition more than poor performances. Kev Thacker was like a whippet on speed and the rest of us put in a right good shift as well and we appeared to be the fitter team (though I'm not sure on an inidvidual basis we were).

Lack of graft cost the opposition more than poor performances. Kev Thacker was like a whippet on speed and the rest of us put in a right good shift as well and we appeared to be the fitter team (though I'm not sure on an inidvidual basis we were).

I don't think we were either. Just managed to grit our teeth more. Class A drugs get a bad rep.

Utter pish. Graft was evident but the lack of skill let us down. My shooting was horrific too.

Highlight of my night was paying for my chippy which cost £2. I paid with a pound coin and a locker token.

Blue Lagoon 0 - 1 (One) Soap Mactavish

:ph34r:

Edited by SoapMactavish

Aye, right.

Oh, get you, you bitch.

I'm royally fucked this morning, it was a challenge to get out of bed. I've got an assessment in around two hours and can't be bothered studying for it. Why did I play last night? sad.gif

Anyway, as it is the October week next week, I'll not need to be up as early on Tuesday morning, so I'm IN!

EDIT: I thought everyone on our team was excellent last night, everyone got pass marks in my opinion.

Edited by Adam

Fuckin shite!

Too complacent in takin chances, too complacent in trackin runs.

c***s need to get a grip!

We created enough to win about 5 games but let slip enough chances to lose 12.

Its cos i'm a catholic, init???

Conspiracy!