Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I'll play if your short. It would have to be 9.30 or later though, because i don't finish work till 8.30.

As Chrisy said, you would be made more than welcome.

Indeed. At the time of said injury ocurring, I believe it was described by the then organiser (Mr 258), as 'knee-based poovery'. :lol:

I'll be having words with him come Saturday.

Calum, if you're reading this consider yourself in. We kick off at 9:30. Probably best be there five or ten minutes beforehand.

The skull harvest does not go terribly well. Two irons linger in a fast ceasing fire. Clinton/David's mate to make it ten. Fingers crossed I suppose.

(Aye, Jon's out).

Calum, if you're reading this consider yourself in. We kick off at 9:30. Probably best be there five or ten minutes beforehand.

The skull harvest does not go terribly well. Two irons linger in a fast ceasing fire. Clinton/David's mate to make it ten. Fingers crossed I suppose.

(Aye, Jon's out).

Sound. I'll do my best to be there beforehand, got to go home first to pick up my stuff beforehand though.

The skull harvest does not go terribly well. Two irons linger in a fast ceasing fire. Clinton/David's mate to make it ten.

Terrifically worded, I must say.

Sound. I'll do my best to be there beforehand, got to go home first to pick up my stuff beforehand though.

Look out for us. I'll be wearing an Everton top so you have someone to look for. :lol:

So that's 9 so far.

Sir Muir

Sir Kevin

Sir Paul

Sir Shakehands

Sir David

Sir Adam

Sir Fudge

Sir Calum

Sir Scott

Awaiting confirmation from just Sir Clinton, who has texted me back, with enquires as to how we're getting there etc.

Ignore that, Clintons in. Glasgow Area 5's survives another week.

So that's 9 so far.

Sir Muir

Sir Kevin

Sir Paul

Sir Shakehands

Sir David

Sir Adam

Sir Fudge

Sir Calum

Sir Scott

Awaiting confirmation from just Sir Clinton, who has texted me back, with enquires as to how we're getting there etc.

Ignore that, Clintons in. Glasgow Area 5's survives another week.

Excellent stuff! I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Don't listen to this fellow. It's me in my Blackburn top that you want to look out for Calum 8)

What is Blackburn?

Rangers - 1

Celtic - 1

Partick Thistle - 1

Dumbarton - 1

Stenhousemuir - 1

Clyde - 5

This is probably the only event where we outnumber everyone. How about a Clyde v World V?

I was thinking that earlier in the week. That might be a decent idea. 8)

Fastest fingers first policy. We'll go with the present ten. You'll appreciate that I dislike refreshing this page every two minutes and wiping my phone credit with texts. Yes, I'm a PAYG Luddite.

Turned out Bryan was willing to play but I didn't know that until a couple of minutes ago. I've asked David to withdraw the offer to his mate purely, as I say, for the purposes of getting it all signed and sealed.

So we're away. Ten players. 9:30. Townhead. Graft.

Excellent stuff! I'm really looking forward to it. :)

What is Blackburn?

I was thinking that earlier in the week. That might be a decent idea. 8)

Likewise.

Amazing comeback :P

We'd probably get shafted, but then again, it's Clyde. Nothing new there.

Mr Muir, I am meeting Mr Shakehands at Queen St just before 9pm. What time will you get in at? x

Mr Cannon, Mr Thacker & Mr Clinton are all on the same train in. As there is no Generic McGowan to give them a lift in! :P About 9pm aswell. I'm undecided whether to get the train or bus in. Will have a decision shortly.