Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Mr Cannon, Mr Thacker & Mr Clinton are all on the same train in. As there is no Generic McGowan to give them a lift in! :P About 9pm aswell. I'm undecided whether to get the train or bus in. Will have a decision shortly.

Right, well we will just hang about until everyone gets in. May as well all just walk up together.

I've just done an hour of boxing and I'm on the verge of death. A boy the size of Valuev has reduced by upper body to something with the strength of saturated weetabix.

The fact you can do an hour of boxing and even consider playing football worries me.

The fact you can do an hour of boxing worries me.

:(

The fact you can do an hour of boxing and even consider playing football worries me.

The fact you can do an hour of boxing worries me.

:(

I'm actually 5 ft 6, a geek complete with plooks and glecks but lie about doing really masculine things on the internet to make myself look mental. I wouldn't worry.

That was probably the most one-sided game ever!

For us, I'd say that Fudge was our best player. Played good simple passes and scored a good number of very good goals.

For the opposition, I think Adam was the best player. Good jinking runs and some good goals too.

I feel I was awful tonight, but I enjoyed my long ball type pass to Fudge, which he duly despatched. Other than that, I didn't do much else decent and that was disappointing.

Special mention to Chrissy for his superb turn and volley. A terrific goal and a deserved one at that.

Special mention to Chrissy for his superb turn and volley. A terrific goal and a deserved one at that.

Why thank you. I would dispute the deserved bit though. Tonight was by far the worst I have ever played. The choice of footwear and gammy hand didn't help the cause, mind you.

For us, I'd say that Fudge was our best player. Played good simple passes and scored a good number of very good goals.

"Like a young Artem Milevskiy with a more fashionable haircut".......................said no one.

Though Calum was also very decent. Like Robert Prosinecki in his later years. Not quite got the pace to play at the top level, but general jinkiness and good vision more than made up for it.

Lots of graft from the 'Rest of the SPL/SFL select' tonight. That's what I like to see. 8)

"Like a young Artem Milevskiy with a more fashionable haircut".......................said no one.

Though Calum was also very decent. Like Robert Prosinecki in his later years. Not quite got the pace to play at the top level, but general jinkiness and good vision more than made up for it.

Lots of graft from the 'Rest of the SPL/SFL select' tonight. That's what I like to see. 8)

You likened yourself to Gabriel Heinze too. ;)

I was very impressed with some of your finishes, and aye, as you say, lots of graft, which is always pleasing. :D

A more competitive game would have showed up my complete lack of fitness even more. Always good to get a game, and to put some faces to names.

Anytime you need a body give us a shout.

Yeah, I thought you were good too. Decent jinks past folk and some very neat finishes.

Cheers for coming along. We'll definitely give you a shout when/if we're short of number again.

:)

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

You likened yourself to Gabriel Heinze too. ;)

I was very impressed with some of your finishes, and aye, as you say, lots of graft, which is always pleasing. :D

Yeah, I thought you were good too. Decent jinks past folk and some very neat finishes.

Cheers for coming along. We'll definitely give you a shout when/if we're short of number again.

:)

After Monday 7th I'll be unavailbale for 5 weeks (joining up with my Malawi team mates for the African Cup of Nations) so you'll need an extra man during that time anyway.

Ps - You can be Slobodan Komljenović of Eintracht Frankfurt fame