Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Apologies all for my late arrival yesterday but hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Me and Tom ended up in Ocouture on what must have been their gay night because I've never seen so much sausage in one place in my life.

You could have worded that better! :lol:

There were a few wee decent burds though, eh? ;)8)

Uh oh..

I agreed to look after my wee cousin while my mum and aunty went to the pub for a while tonight, until about 8:45, where, when they came back, I'd jog down to the bus stop for the 8:50 bus for a 9:30 start. And now it's a 9:00 kick off :( Unless they come back early (unlikely), I won't be able to play tonight.

Hope you can line up a replacement. I'll try my best to, as it is a hole that has been dug myself. <_<

Uh oh..

I agreed to look after my wee cousin while my mum and aunty went to the pub for a while tonight, until about 8:45, where, when they came back, I'd jog down to the bus stop for the 8:50 bus for a 9:30 start. And now it's a 9:00 kick off :( Unless they come back early (unlikely), I won't be able to play tonight.

Hope you can line up a replacement. I'll try my best to, as it is a hole that has been dug myself. <_<

Get on the phone and get them home early you cretin.

Not playing with 9 men like, it'll be sheeeeeeeite.

Oh aye, yeah it was her.

Did you see her? She was nice and 'curvy'. 8)

How'd you get on?

Nope never saw her sadly. I was explicitly told that I was being used for revenge sex, and to be honest it was so good I don't know if I'll ever go back to the normal kind.

Anyway, it appears we are hijacking this thread and these clowns are disorganised enough as it is.

Nope never saw her sadly. I was explicitly told that I was being used for revenge sex, and to be honest it was so good I don't know if I'll ever go back to the normal kind.

Anyway, it appears we are hijacking this thread and these clowns are disorganised enough as it is.

She was nice. As I say, curvy. :D

Ah right, sounds decent. Was that the wee burd you were talking to for a bit where we were all standing for a bit?