Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Chance has unarguably played a large part in our success. To reiterate, I would go for the advance booking if there wasn't fifty quid and our good names at stake.

Perhaps we can have a referendum for a particular let. Then tally up the total number of persons who can permanently commit. If we get, say, eight at least for a set time and day then we'll try and make it a block booking.

But I'm looking at it thinking... We've guys like David & Fudge who're training to become teachers? Their out of work schedules don't seem to be sure things. Then there's Ryan who's working shifts, Cesc's had prior engagements a few times. Kyle, Gee, Mick, Colin, McGowan's mates et al. These are all Karma Chameleons.

See if we can get some sort of discussion done. Still looks grim to me.

If I had some cash about me, believe it or not, I wouldn't mind taking a hit on that uncommon occassion where we failed to find ten bodies. Unfortunately, though my rear may be robust, my wallet isn't contributing to its mass at present.

Kyle, Gee, Mick, Colin, McGowan's mates et al. These are all Karma Chameleons.

Both these quotes made me chuckle.

That is all.

I'd be up for getting involved in this. You will always have difference in opinions regarding slot times. Totally understandable if Stenny boys want it moved. I don't think half an hour would make much difference. They'd still be getting back fairly late. How about moving it to Friday evening? Prob a shite suggestion if everyone is away getting pished. Could even make it a Sunday evening? I'd be up for getting involved in this. The time slot just seems a bit late for me with Uni and coaching the following day.

I'd be up for getting involved in this. You will always have difference in opinions regarding slot times. Totally understandable if Stenny boys want it moved. I don't think half an hour would make much difference. They'd still be getting back fairly late. How about moving it to Friday evening? Prob a shite suggestion if everyone is away getting pished. Could even make it a Sunday evening? I'd be up for getting involved in this. The time slot just seems a bit late for me with Uni and coaching the following day.

I'm fairly certain people wouldn't be up for a Friday slot for the reasons you already gave. Sunday could also be a problem for folk that have been out all weekend on the razz, the last thing I want to do when I have a hangover is play football.

Would be great to see you get involved Dave. Like Paul said, we are always looking for more players.

I'm fairly certain people wouldn't be up for a Friday slot for the reasons you already gave. Sunday could also be a problem for folk that have been out all weekend on the razz, the last thing I want to do when I have a hangover is play football.

Would be great to see you get involved Dave. Like Paul said, we are always looking for more players.

Aye, only said Friday as I coach the following day so canny really go oot on the razz :sad: Aye, bored oot ma tits on a Sunday evening so need something to do. WIll see what the general opinion is. If everyone wants to stick to a Monday night slot aroond 9pm then will stick name down over coming weeks. Just a nightmare that it's nae closer to Falkirk :laugh:

Aye, only said Friday as I coach the following day so canny really go oot on the razz :sad: Aye, bored oot ma tits on a Sunday evening so need something to do. WIll see what the general opinion is. If everyone wants to stick to a Monday night slot aroond 9pm then will stick name down over coming weeks. Just a nightmare that it's nae closer to Falkirk :laugh:

Basically there isn't a night that I couldn't play (I have no life) so I'm game for any changes that means having ten confirmations at least 24 hours before we are due to play.

You in for Monday coming then Dave?

Whit a shower ae fuckin wankers every single wan ae yous is.

Lol anyway a Sunday was always off limits because the 11s team used to play on a Sunday. Seems likely to me at this point that it is now defunct so a Sunday might be more possible. The obvious chronic hangover problems will affect a few though (me one of the main ones). On the other hand I'm sure I was told once ages ago that you got an off-peak rate all day on a Sunday ie only £26 quid. Obviously playing on a Sunday wasn't possible until the last month or two.

As for this week I will attempt to move it back to 9pm if possible. Although we will get a shitier park.

I tutor once a fortnight so wouldn't be able to make an earlier start than 9pm on those nights.

Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays are all very well but I like my European football and would probably end up "saying naw" much more regularly.

Basically there isn't a night that I couldn't play (I have no life) so I'm game for any changes that means having ten confirmations at least 24 hours before we are due to play.

No you can't. Tuesdays are out for you.

Will give an answer by Sunday. Full of the fucking cold but hopefully it clears up by the weekend.

Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays are all very well but I like my European football and would probably end up "saying naw" much more regularly.

Tape it.

No you can't. Tuesdays are out for you.

Telt.

I can do most Mondays, depending on other games and who offers me one first. Might also be an idea to play more than once a week? Keeps everyone happy if we can get numbers for it and gets us all good practice for the P&B Fives ;)

If it were to be 9pm every week, I'd definitely play, except from the very rare occasions I venture home for holidays (aye, holidays in Cowdenbeath you say). It's still pushing it a bit for me to be honest but I'm happy to commit to playing near enough every week if it was 9, or ideally earlier but it does appear 9 seems to suit pretty much everyone?

By my reckoning we've got six confirmed for tomorrow at nine thirty.

Shakey, Adam, David, Paulo, Kevin, Kyle.

I'll give McGowan a text the now. And await updates from the likes of Dave_Binos, Scott, Calum.

Great stuff. Hopefully we will have ten confirmed before tomorrow.