Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Arithmetically astute.

McGowan's connections to Glasgow's underworld have bore us fruit in the past so perhaps he could - again - barter for the boots of one or two more bodies. Should we be struggling that is.

Kevin's informed Scott via. text. Hopefully he'll play as well.

Try and keep this thread on the front page. I'd do it myself but I have to go and see a man about some graft tomorrow. You know how it is.

Arithmetically astute.

McGowan's connections to Glasgow's underworld have bore us fruit in the past so perhaps he could - again - barter for the boots of one or two more bodies. Should we be struggling that is.

Kevin's informed Scott via. text. Hopefully he'll play as well.

Try and keep this thread on the front page. I'd do it myself but I have to go and see a man about some graft tomorrow. You know how it is.

Excellent.

I'll be unable to keep it on this page, as I'm involved in my usual 9-5 graft, but will look to this thread with interest to check that we've procured the necessary numbers required to partake in evening graft in the form of 5-a-side football.

:)

Graft last night, no lies about that.

Quite an even game, probably the best game we have had in weeks. Draw was the fairest result in the end, no side was wanting to give in!

Best player overall was probably Adam, some of his shots were wild. Best player for us was either Innes or McGowan.

I feel like death warmed up today, I'm putting that down to breathing out my arse after 10 minutes.

Should be fine for next week.

Has it been booked for next week yet? Would it be alright for some poor lad to meet me at the station? Don't know Glasgow that well at all.

Don't think it's been booked yet Dave. It will probably be a 9.30 KO though. My train also gets into Queen St so I'll be able to meet you. Shakey normally walks up from Central and meets me at Queen St then we head up.

Give me a PM when you know what time you'll be getting into Queen St.

Don't think it's been booked yet Dave. It will probably be a 9.30 KO though. My train also gets into Queen St so I'll be able to meet you. Shakey normally walks up from Central and meets me at Queen St then we head up.

Give me a PM when you know what time you'll be getting into Queen St.

Sounds gid, what station do you come from?