Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I genuinely reckon a T. McAllister, C. Muir, K. Thacker, E. Frame, M. Wallace quintet would give a team comprising of S. Findlay, M. Wilson. M. Stewart, W. Kinniburgh, J. White a right good game.

Our centre half surely wouldn't welly in an o.g off his own keeper for starters.

Edited by Fudge

I genuinely reckon a T. McAllister, C. Muir, K. Thacker, E. Frame, M. Wallace quintet would give a team comprising of S. Findlay, M. Wilson. M. Stewart, W. Kinniburgh, J. White a right good game.

Our centre half surely wouldn't welly in an o.g off his own keeper for starters.

You'd hammer them if you had S. Murphy. Hes a professional with Morton.

Would certainly make for a competitive game. Glasgow area 5's is about the 5 mentioned Clyde 'players' level.

Thought I night assell post on here because the two fannys above are only talking about this thread on msn laugh.gif

Edit: Not Fudge, the other ones.

Westfield area empty biscuit tins - A.House

Criminal of said empty tin - S.Russell

Bad patter that. You'd think someone would have the decency to help get the moneky off the back.

One of the young boys that goes to our games brightened up the 2nd half on Sat by regaling us with the tale of how the lost his virginity to a disabled girl in a flat above Mathiesons the bakers in Stenny shopping precinct.