Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

That was a classic FA cup tie, the brave minnows against the vibrant favourites. They were five/six ahead, then we managed to turn it around and lead by the same margin, before they ended up a goal in front. After regaining the lead, a late goal denied the gallant underdogs but overall, it was a fine battle.

I'm never eating apple crumble and ice cream in the car on the way to Fives again.

Sounds like a smashing game. One day I hope to be part of the experience. :D

Ok Paul, I'm not denying that Supermarket Sweep is a truly terrific programme, but I ask you, for now two weeks in a row, a reference to said show has been made, what relevance does it have to the graftin' of GA 5's?

Sounds like a smashing game. One day I hope to be part of the experience. :D

That day could be soon... Get your name down for a game, man.

Ok Paul, I'm not denying that Supermarket Sweep is a truly terrific programme, but I ask you, for now two weeks in a row, a reference to said show has been made, what relevance does it have to the graftin' of GA 5's?

That day could be soon... Get your name down for a game, man.

Do you really want a 13 year old boy on your team? :lol:

There's no age limit to GA 5's. All we ask is that you put in a shift. Graft, if you will.

Ok let me re-phase.

Do you really want a 13 year old boy whos shit at football on your team. :lol:

Ok let me re-phase.

Do you really want a 13 year old boy whos shit at football on your team. :lol:

I didn't mention ability either. It's graftin' and a shift that we're after. And, accoring to Sao Paulo, Supermarket Sweep too. :unsure:

Anyway, I'm hardly terrific either... But graftin's the name ot game.

That was a decent game tonight. I'd say that our best player was Dubs, by quite a distance. His fleeting jinks and quality finishing were terrific.

I was pretty poor, but I feel my fitness getting better, so at least that's something.

It was definitely one of the better games we've had in a good while.

I think I'll pass. :P

Wid be a bit ae a fuckin trek if ye live in the Angus Area.

16 or 17, but we've all got the mental age a 10 year old.

Kilsyth area Ballon D'or winner - K. Thacker. Take a bow young man. A heroic performance.

I was a fair bit better than usual but I still need tae improve my marking. If I stopped drinking 30 pints of lager most weekends yed maybe be ontae a more consistent player but I don't really have the desire to cut said binge drinking lol.

I would say the teams were much fairer tonight. If anything we looked a bit weaker on paper but I think we put in quite a good team performance. If we didn't let it go tae shit at the end wed've won comfortably.