Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Right, it's 7.15pm, and we currently need 3 more people.

Are we wanting to make a cut-off time to decide that we won't play if the necessary three haven't been procured by then?

Anyone likely to get the other three?

Kev, hav you texted Mr Thistle and see if he wants a game?

I don't have his number anymore. No heard from him for ages. Ive not heard back from Clinton or Raff yet. By them I'm a bit stumped.

Cool.

You want to give them a phone then, Kev?

Then we'll know whether they're in or out, and can (if necessary), try other avenues to recruit grafters.

I can't seem to find anyone that's up for a game. Is this actually booked Kev? If not, like Shakey said, when are we going to pull the plug?

If it is booked, are we going ahead regardless of numbers? We may as well, we will be required to pay double next week.

Dave Binos was reading earlier. If you are reading this Dave, you up for a game? Same goes for anyone else who is reading this and can get to Townhead for 9.30pm.

God speed, Gentelmen.

If what Adam Wee says is correct and we'd have to pay double next week if we cancel, then I'd be fine with going with 8 or 9 of that's what we have got/can get.

Actually that said, even if we wouldn't have to pay double etc next week, I'd be up for playing with what we've got. I'm right up for a game of 5's!

COME ON!!!

It is booked aye. Unsure if I will be able to cancel. I could phone them up sniffling saying there has been a death in the family I suppose.

At this stage, I doubt they would care. Especially if Surly Joe answers. He'd probably offer to eat your deceased family member, saving you funeral costs and being able to pay double next week.

Everyone who is in OK to play if there is just eight?

Mr Muir, can you not join us? I'll give you a big wet kiss if you do.

Jist realised the time. I'll need to leave the house in no more than 20 minutes to walk to Croy because I am getting the train on my tod the night. 7 fuckin men.

Yeah, I too will need to leave soon. No one got any other mates that they can call?

Will I make an ill fated attempt to cancel it. I could get my maw or my brother to phone and say I've died :lol:

Whilst I am intigued by the idea, what would we do next week, and the week after? That's a rather short-sighted plan, Mr Kevin. ;)

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC