Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

What time are the folk who are watching the Italy game at Powerleague leaving to head up there?

I'll play if you can't get another two players by a certain time. I'll be staying back alot though if I do.

I'll jist play then since you're driving :P. Cannae really be buggered but I don't want it cancelled just purely through laziness.

I'll wait the now afore I book it cos thats only 8.

Good man.

I played yesterday as well up in balloch, come to think of it. Kinda felt like I was going to have a massive heart failure towards the end, since only 9 folk turned up and i was stuck on the team with 4 more often than not.

Praying we can get the 10, really dont fancy two games in two days with uneven numbers.

What time are the folk who are watching the Italy game at Powerleague leaving to head up there?

I'll play if you can't get another two players by a certain time. I'll be staying back alot though if I do.

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes.

right so how many we needin now???

ps kev, i'll get u at ur gaff about 50 mins before k/o???

AYe

If Coldo's in, then we need one more.

Can you book it just now Kev - so I can leave with some confidence that there'll be a game at the other end!

If I must.

Bearing in mind others are trying to contact other folk, can I go ahead and look for a player. Last time it happened I had to make some shit excuse up to the person I know because someone else go another body.