Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

This will not be the news you want but I am out. Cannot do anything about it and will do my very best to find a replacement today. As you all know I loves a bit of graft so I am most sorry at having to pull out.

I've got the car through in Glasgow but am scared to drive there because it means taking the expressway on the way back and it scares me.

Are you driving? I'm off work today, so a lift wouldn't go amiss, thank you please.

I am in no state to be playing football. I know we all talk ourselves down but I am genuinely a total midden right now. The saving grace is that we seems to have assembled the least fit squad we've ever had, so my awfulness may be mitigated somewhat.

I have just woken up. I'm really sorry, and I feel shit for doing this, but I'm going to have to declare myself in.

I'll ask around my limited number of friends who like football, and I'll see what I can do. I might be able to bring in one, if someone can try for another.

I've still got a couple of quid lying about from one week where we had too much. We need to have people paying up cash in the future if they're pulling out less than 6 hours before the game also.

It gets booked in good faith that we have enough men.

I know exceptional circumstances do arise, but what percentage of late pullouts are actually due to these? If you need to do a college/work/uni assignment or have no money then fair enough, but I'm pretty fucking sure you know that long before the afternoon of the game.