Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Boaked then carried on like man award - K. Thacker

Scottish slimmer of the year award - P. Cannon

Fell down a crater and contributed little award - E. Frame

That turned out not too badly considering the pitch was bigger than the Tibetan plateau and the fitness levels were more criminal that Fred West.

I feel absolutely horrible. :(

Thought a KFC on the way home would have sorted things out 'cause I only had breakfast at 6pm, but apparently not. Horrible train home too. I thought it was going to break down.

The pitch was far too big for eight people. Was good to get a game after a two month absence though.

Aye been feelin a bit under the weather lately. Wis glad just to get through it. Wida been better wae 10 obviously.

Can everyone now note that due to the Powerleague being robbing b*****ds the price of a game will increase to £5.50 a man. Also in future, occasions where people pull out at short notice and we are left at a shortfall, penalty charges will occur as seen in section 20.5 VL of the Glasgow Area 5's code of conduct.

Scottish slimmer of the year award - P. Cannon

Now in all good book-stores; 'Paul Cannon's Eucharist diet' (contains blasphemy).

I'd actually quite like another game next week but I cannot commit long term. I'll typically be working overtime week-nights, excluding Friday. That's finishing at either seven or half eight, from an eight o'clock start. Of course I'd be able to make it in on time, but it'd catch up with me pretty quickly (sleep irregularity, general malaise) and to be quite honest my will has never been plenipotentiary. I'd often rather have the fiver in my pocket.

And there was me slating Worton's attitude last night. Fucking hypocrite.

In (if needed, content to defer).

One of the highlights was watching the ball trundle past you as you barked orders at David to chase it down.

:lol: I think that's why I enjoyed last night as much as I did, the match was played in the right spirit; insincere and non-commital. My favourite.