Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Sorry guys, but I need to pull out for tomorrow. I've had a strained ankle since last week and walking on it today has aggrevated it. I fear it could be a ligament and can't risk it. I'll send out a few texts to try my bit and get the ten we need because it won't be able to be cancelled at this stage.

I might be able to play from time to time depending on days/locations if you need extra numbers. What's the usual story with it?

Monday nights @ Powerleague Townhead..8-9..Fitness and skill optional.

Monday nights @ Powerleague Townhead..8-9..Fitness and skill optional.

Hmm, that's probably not much use to me. Hopefully I'll be playing regularly on a Monday with other guys. But we sometimes struggle for numbers so it might not always be on. I'll check back every so often.

I've sent out a few texts but the responses haven't been great tbh. Dave has texted Gav so hopefully he'll be able to play.

If not, there's not even any point in trying to cancel (as I would be doing so at the same time as I did last week), we'll just need to split the cost and those who were 'IN' for this week (including me of course) and pay it next week.

I'll see if I can possibly get anyone else though to try and get this on.

What time is this at?

EDIT: Just seen it's booked for 8pm, which wouldn't leave me enough time after getting home this evening. Sorry gents.

Edited by Adam

See shakey this is why we don't book it a week in advance. Gav should be in. I'll try some others.

I realise the error in doing that now. Apologies if it doesn't go ahead as we'll all be out of pocket, but yeah as you say, it's not wise to book that far in advance given how we always struggle to get it organised. I'll only be booking it when we're well into the week and got most of the participants in future.

I've exhausted most of my possibles for a game, so hopefully between everyone, the final few can be gotten and we won't all be stung next week.