Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

If I were stopped in the street any asked by one of those people who carry out surveys and was asked 'what would you least like to happen to you tonight/', playing football would be sandwiched in between being burried alive and contracting HIV.

Which is better and which worse?

I feel a lack of enthusiasm in my team. I shall be employing the 'give the ball to Brian' tactic as a matter of course.

If I were stopped in the street any asked by one of those people who carry out surveys and was asked 'what would you least like to happen to you tonight/', playing football would be sandwiched in between being burried alive and contracting HIV.

Luckily for you it's GA5s. Not much actual football will be played.

I was running about playing football in the glorious summer sun earlier today for four hours, so I blame my fairly stationary performance on that. Decent game though, despite us going on a rampage at the start.

As per, I'll find out if I'm in on Friday, but put me down as an aye so I don't miss out.

I'm guna be out for the next two. Essays and Amsterdam are on the horizon. Will be 'raring' to go after that again though.

Our team struggled to get going tonight. Think it shows when you miss a week as we had 3 bodies who weren't there last week compared to the other teams one and it showed at the start when we went fooking miles behind and in the end left ourselves too much to do! Still enjoyed it though.

I was just thinking if I crashed my car and died on the way home, and no PnBers were there to witness it...would it make a sound?! And how would you ever find out?

Interesting thoughts I know..

I was just thinking if I crashed my car and died on the way home, and no PnBers were there to witness it...would it make a sound?! And how would you ever find out?

Interesting thoughts I know..

Stay off the special ciggies, little Stuart. ;)

I'll amend the above list accordingly.

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC