Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I said nothing of the sort. Nor can I recall the passage of play you refer to. Though I'm not, in that, accusing you of inventing it. Just my poor memory. Perhaps my murmuring was along the lines of 'c***s cannae be bothered' or 'Obviously c***s aren't bothering'. I would never adopt such an attitude lest it was the case that my team-mates were inept to the point where any endeavours of mine would ultimately be fruitless. Or in other words the no-win scenario. Fair enough though we all mishear stuff. I'm pretty bad for it myself.

As for sensitive, I'll accept the charge. My response was comprehensive enough wasn't it? Although in self defence that was because I couldn't interpret whether your quote was an accusation I had made before or, as it turns out, what you thought I'd given as an excuse. Moreover, there aren't many people who would remain entirely unresponsive to defamation. And for me in this instance if I had remained silent I would have appeared hypocritical.

Enough of my verboseness for now. The incident is forgotten.

I said nothing of the sort. Nor can I recall the passage of play you refer to. Though I'm not, in that, accusing you of inventing it. Just my poor memory. Perhaps my murmuring was along the lines of 'c***s cannae be bothered' or 'Obviously c***s aren't bothering'. I would never adopt such an attitude lest it was the case that my team-mates were inept to the point where any endeavours of mine would ultimately be fruitless. Or in other words the no-win scenario. Fair enough though we all mishear stuff. I'm pretty bad for it myself.

As for sensitive, I'll accept the charge. My response was comprehensive enough wasn't it? Although in self defence that was because I couldn't interpret whether your quote was an accusation I had made before or, as it turns out, what you thought I'd given as an excuse. Moreover, there aren't many people who would remain entirely unresponsive to defamation. And for me in this instance if I had remained silent I would have appeared hypocritical.

Enough of my verboseness for now. The incident is forgotten.

I never tire of reading your posts. You articulate rogue, you! :D

Good news then. I will be breathing out my arse having not moved in over a month. I think we should be on opposite teams Kev so as we can man mark each other :D

Hawl! It's me that man marks Kev!

I could possibly get my work/flatmate to help out if we are REALLY struggling. Only problem is he is a Pole...

Good technical player then? I'll get back to you via. this or via. Dave. Six texts have been dispatched to players all across central Scotland. Awaiting replies.