Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I can get 2 other guys along who want to start playing with us but someone needs to meet them at the bar as they obviously don't know anyone.

Greg, one of them is Graeme from that Thursday night we played, the guy who organised it? And do you have a new phone yet?

I can get 2 other guys along who want to start playing with us but someone needs to meet them at the bar as they obviously don't know anyone.

Greg, one of them is Graeme from that Thursday night we played, the guy who organised it? And do you have a new phone yet?

got a phone, same number but not got anycunts digits. can you give me a quick text so i got yours (and anyone else who had mine).

i can meet graeme

Also there's a guy called Adam who will play, posts as Nipples on here. I'll send him someone's number, probably David's as he is used to meeting strangers off the internet from his P&B playing experiences.

And of course his seedy weekend dogging activities.

This is relevant to my interests.

I'm back in Helensburgh now, though, so travel could be awkward...

Where's the nearest train station to... wherever it is folk play? If you play where I think you play, its something like Cowcaddens or suchlike. Like I said, depends though. Could easilly get directions, though, and a reasonable walk doesnt bother me, since lets face it, part of the reason I play football is because it keeps me... well, relatively fit.)

Could do with playing more footie, both of the regular games I play on a sunday (one at about 2PM, one later on at like 7ish) were cancelled today, raging. :( In general terms, though, more football is always welcome.

Can do pretty much any time, mercifully, so if theres a space deal me in, folks. :)

Gettin all the new blood this week eh.

Na Cowcaddens would be a mission. Glasgow Queen Street is the nearest station (Buchanan Street if you are using the Subway). Left exit from Queen Street. Walk up the hill away fron George Square. Turn right to come into Townhead. Keep walkin and you would find the Powerleague.

Wel know tomorrow what the numbers are like I guess. No Monday Club for me this week by the look of it.

Gettin all the new blood this week eh.

Na Cowcaddens would be a mission. Glasgow Queen Street is the nearest station (Buchanan Street if you are using the Subway). Left exit from Queen Street. Walk up the hill away fron George Square. Turn right to come into Townhead. Keep walkin and you would find the Powerleague.

Wel know tomorrow what the numbers are like I guess. No Monday Club for me this week by the look of it.

It's not that bad...

Right out the regulars theres 5 confirmed I think. Me,Paul,Greg,Ryan and David W.

What about Shakey and Kaz? Dont have numbers to hand. And the 2 new chaps that Dave mentioned as well - defo in? Im a lame duck here cos ive nobodys number on this phone.

Edit - Kaz out...and Tom

Edited by Hollywood Hogan