Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

6 definates

Probably 8 if the 2 guys Dave258 mentioned are playing. Ive no been told if they are or arent. Looking for at least another 2 currently.

7 now Kev. Got one of my mates. He might be able to bring someone else too. I'll keep you informed.

Edited by coldojag

As I've just said to Kev on msn, the un-popularness of this is probably due to the price of it. £5.20 for a game of 5s is a lot, plus most people would need to travel, so you're talking about £10 for a game of football.

Powerleague shouldn't be allowed to charge £52 for an hours worth of football, it's crazy!

Edited by Accies1

Thistle_Do_Nicely is playing so thats 8. Dont ask anyone else the now till I find out if they other 2 are playin. Then weve got the 10.

Can confirm this; 5.20 for the footie itself and about a fiver for a return to helensburgh is a fair whack, but I could do with some footie after both the games I'd usually be playing were cancelled on Sunday. Need my fix kinda thing.

Ano it is quite dear. If it makes ye feel any better im only a quid cheaper. Only regular fitba im gettin the now so I dont mind so much.

What time does the place shut at? Think if theres no one on after us(assuming it will be still open) we will get more than an hour?

BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS!!!

Just recieved a text from Dave258 with a list of 8 definates on it. A few of whom I never knew about. What happens when we dont collaborate all day.

Right so ive overbooked by one. Either il drop out for making an arse of it or coldojag - is your mate that bothered about it. As I say lack il pull out if it comes to it. No spoke to Paulo the day either - knew things would go tits up.

Sittin here with

Me

Sao Paulo

Coldojag

Coldojags mate

Thistle_Do_Nicely

Ryan

David W

Greg

Adam

Steven

Stu

BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS!!!

Just recieved a text from Dave258 with a list of 8 definates on it. A few of whom I never knew about. What happens when we dont collaborate all day.

Right so ive overbooked by one. Either il drop out for making an arse of it or coldojag - is your mate that bothered about it. As I say lack il pull out if it comes to it. No spoke to Paulo the day either - knew things would go tits up.

Sittin here with

Me

Sao Paulo

Coldojag

Coldojags mate

Thistle_Do_Nicely

Ryan

David W

Greg

Adam

Steven

Stu

Count him out.

Good game folks. I know I can play a good deal better than that, which is annoying, but hey; I ran around a lot (good for fitness) and enjoyed it (whole reason I turned up), so I guess thats what counts.

Don't know why I couldnt finish tonight and kept misplacing the odd pass, which was infuriating, but ah well.