Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

You'd be welcome as we struggle for numbers more weeks than most, particularly in recent weeks.

:)

Pencil me in from the 7th of Sept (inclusive) onwards. I'll be getting the train through from Stenny and everything. How's that for commitment for you?!

Edited by Fudge

Wisnae the worst the night. Was quite an even game. Other team probably scored a few more. Low point for me was the point blank testicle shot that I'm still feeling. Its sound but, I dinnae want to have wains anyway.

Good chance I will be out next week due to a prior commitment unfortunately.

My first goal was the best thing I done all night

Would've applauded it if you scored it into anyone else but me. <_<

cheers for the game lads .. was good fun :)

and sorry to the guy a kept catchin ( one with the argentina top on , never caught yer name )

He was wearing a Clyde top actually. His name is Chrisy. <_<

Wisnae the worst the night. Was quite an even game. Other team probably scored a few more. Low point for me was the point blank testicle shot that I'm still feeling. Its sound but, I dinnae want to have wains anyway.

Good chance I will be out next week due to a prior commitment unfortunately.

:lol:

Muirs dive into the sideboard has to be the highlight of the night, reminisant of a past trip to Dingwall he may (not) remember :P

:lol::lol: . May not is correct. Do explain? :unsure:

Anyway, half decent run out tonight. Thought i played well the first quarter but as usual, the severe lack of fitness kicked in and I just spent about 35 of the remaining 45 in goal. Thought I scored a couple of decent goals aswell, as well as Dainton being on the recieving end of a couple of my meaty challenges.

Must. Get. Fitter.

.. and get shoes/boots that don't make me fall on my arse. :lol:

Aye, that was terrific.

It was like a demonstration of six stages of how to show you've been fouled. :lol:

:lol: I was actually fouled, I think it's just the fact I went down about a full 5 secs later after I tripped. :lol:

:lol: I was actually fouled, I think it's just the fact I went down about a full 5 secs later after I tripped. :lol:

Oh aye, I'm not debating it was a foul, it definitely was. Adam I think, wasn't it?

But aye, it was more the time delay and the different stages of you falling over, culminating in your crashing into the boards which was amusing. :lol:

Oh aye, I'm not debating it was a foul, it definitely was. Adam I think, wasn't it?

But aye, it was more the time delay and the different stages of you falling over, culminating in your crashing into the boards which was amusing. :lol:

Nah it was Kieran. Not the only time his legs tangled with my feet. <_<

:lol: My shoulder fucking hurts more now than it did at the time.

It was me that Keiran was fouling all night! Got a fair few bruises from his and Andrew's challenges and from Ryan's shots! :lol:

Chrissy's fall was possibly the most awesome I've seen in a while - it was Robben-esque in the delay.

It was me that Keiran was fouling all night! Got a fair few bruises from his and Andrew's challenges and from Ryan's shots! :lol:

Chrissy's fall was possibly the most awesome I've seen in a while - it was Robben-esque in the delay.

I reckon it was more along the lines of Morten Gamst Pedersen at the Emirates last season. :lol: