Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Magic. Well done to SP for pulling more generic friends and friend's of friends out of the bag.

Mr. Wee, I have a bag full of goodies for you.

I plan on shouting a lot of generic motivation on the field tonight.

Half nine confirmed.

Magic. Well done to SP for pulling more generic friends and friend's of friends out of the bag.

Mr. Wee, I have a bag full of goodies for you.

Oh, goodies! How exciting!

I plan on shouting a lot of generic motivation on the field tonight.

Half nine confirmed.

Good stuff.

I'd like to hope that I can make it along most weeks from now on, could really do with the exercise.

Does anyone else get the train into Queen St and walk up? I live in Tollcross so the easiest thing for me to do is get the train from Carntyne and walk up to PL from there. Should get into Queen St at just before 8.45pm if anyone fancies a walking partner.

Oh, goodies! How exciting!

Good stuff.

I'd like to hope that I can make it along most weeks from now on, could really do with the exercise.

Does anyone else get the train into Queen St and walk up? I live in Tollcross so the easiest thing for me to do is get the train from Carntyne and walk up to PL from there. Should get into Queen St at just before 8.45pm if anyone fancies a walking partner.

I get in to QS at 9pm if you don't mind waiting.

URGENT NOTICE

Upon phoning the Powerleague they informed us that they're fulled booked for half past nine. Which is bizzare. They've a TEN O'CLOCK let and it's that or nothing at the moment.

Kevin tells me the guy's going to phone him back if something comes up but as of the moment we're looking at a 10PM KO or nothing.

I get in to QS at 9pm if you don't mind waiting.

I can wait.

If it is a 10pm start I would still be able to attend. My last train home isn't until near enough midnight so that isn't a problem.

Edit. If it is a 10pm start and it goes ahead, what time will you be aiming to get into Queen St for Mr Frame?

Edited by Adam_Wee

I can wait.

If it is a 10pm start I would still be able to attend. My last train home isn't until near enough midnight so that isn't a problem.

Edit. If it is a 10pm start and it goes ahead, what time will you be aiming to get into Queen St for Mr Frame?

I'd be in for 9.30pm for a 10pm KO

I'd be in for 9.30pm for a 10pm KO

Good stuff. I'll be in Queen St for 9.07pm if it is a 10pm start so I will hang about waiting for you.

I'll just play 10-11. If Adams last train isnt until near enough midnight then I suppose I could fart about Queen Street with him, as my last train is near enough midnight aswell.

Oh yay! We can play Uno to pass the time.

Yipee. Or if Fudge's train home is the same one as mine (me off at Lenzie and him Larbert), we could play cops and robbers.

I'll be getting the train back to Falkirk High because it's earlier (and quicker) though I get the train to Glasgow from Larbert.