Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I'll be getting the train back to Falkirk High because it's earlier (and quicker) though I get the train to Glasgow from Larbert.

I see. I dunno how I'm getting in yet. The later start means I could see Eastenders and pay 3 quid for a taxi down to Lenzie station (plus train fare) for the same train in as you (arrive 9:30), or I could walk 5 mins to the bus stop for a boring long 1 hour journey on my tod costing 2 quid for a return ticket.

hmmmmmm..

And Aye Kev, 10's fine wae me.

Yipee. Or if Fudge's train home is the same one as mine (me off at Lenzie and him Larbert), we could play cops and robbers.

The last train I can get is at 2 mins past 12, but there are ones every fifteen minutes before then so I don't know if I will have time for any games of Uno or Cops and Robbers. Perhaps a quick wanking contest, that won't take up too much time.

So Mr Frame and Mr Muir, I will see you at Queen St at 9.30?

I'm gutted I can't play tonight, and hope it goes ahead for the rest of you.

I am however pleased that Mr Wee has confirmed his intention to play most weeks, as not only is it 'another person' as we're usually short of folk, but he is an excellent chap too. :)

Oh you are a sweetheart Mr Shakehands.

I heart you too. :)

The last train I can get is at 2 mins past 12, but there are ones every fifteen minutes before then so I don't know if I will have time for any games of Uno or Cops and Robbers. Perhaps a quick wanking contest, that won't take up too much time.

So Mr Frame and Mr Muir, I will see you at Queen St at 9.30?

Indeed. I'll be there about 9:30 no matter what way I get in, train or bus.

I have your number anyway so I shall give you a text when I'm on my way in.

Edited by ChrisyM92

Indeed. I'll be there about 9:30 no matter what way I get in, train or bus.

I have your number anyway so I shall give you a text when I'm on my way in.

Splendid! I don't have any credit so I can't text you back sadly.

I'll most likely be outside chain smoking my way through a 20 deck when you get in.

Oh you are a sweetheart Mr Shakehands.

I heart you too. :)

Lol. Thank you kindly. I look forward to me taking part in 5's next week, as I haven't played in a couple of weeks.

:)

I'll most likely be outside chain smoking my way through a 20 deck when you get in.

:lol:

Russell Latapy eat your heart out, eh?

Lol. Thank you kindly. I look forward to me taking part in 5's next week, as I haven't played in a couple of weeks.

:)

:lol:

Russell Latapy eat your heart out, eh?

The last time I played Fives was with Booth and his friends about six months ago. :ph34r:

Well, that was fun! It took me about 20 minutes to even get into the game! However, by that point we were at least seven or eight down.

Teams were a bit uneven, however you aren't really going to know this until everyone has already been picked, are you?

Thought the stand out players for our team were McGowan and Sao Paulo. I don't think we were talking to each other enough, and that is where we went wrong IMO. The other team were shouting to each other for the early pass, whereas we were just standing about hoping that it would come to us. If I wasn't in the opposition team, I would have liked to have stood and watched Chrissy Muir's team with their link up passes. :lol:

Even though we lost, I still think we all played OK. I'm very unfit at the moment, but I am going to start going for a run in the morning to try and improve my level of fitness, and will hopefully be along most weeks from now on so I should hopefully see some sort of improvement.

And Chrissy, I forgot to ask. Just before the lights went off, when you were trying to get the ball off of me in the bottom right corner, were you intentionally trying to feel my arse? I loved it.