Penalty Betting Tonight

Div

Referee tonight is Markus Merk who has awarded three penalties already in Euro2004. Head to bet365.com and back Greece to score and miss (10/1 and 25/1) and Portugal to score and miss (9/2 and 16/1).

B)

It's not going to penalties, pieman (you betting wh0re, you! :lol:). And I have a fiver to pass into the P&B coffers if it does.

Penalty will be awarded in the regulation 90 minutes you silly man :rolleyes:

Any of you who bet on Portugal to win must be mad since I told you that is what I have done! :rolleyes:

Clearly if I bet on Portugal,then Greece will win.

I,of course,no longer care since I ran into Leigh from London at Niagara Falls yesterday.She was passing through on her way home from a fortnight helping on a cattle ranch in Saskatchewan.

"Two weeks riding with real cowboys" she said..."tones up your thighs"

Man,those thighs could grip! :D

Anyway,I digress!.......now that I have got out of bed however,what is the score?

Guest Wheezy

Get it up ye Portuguese p***ks!

Deco & Co were up to their usual antics again but Greece have triumphed for football as a contact sport!

greece_flag.jpg

Aye, v well done to the Greeks! Just about shocked everyone... well, exept me ovcoarse, as I was backing them from the start. B) :P Im being serious, btw.

...you silly man :rolleyes:

Forgive me for being so ambiguous but I meant there would be no penalties throughout the game. All to easy to say in hindsight of course.

Tell you what pieman, as I have had a fivers worth of use out of P&B over the Euro2004, the money goes to a charity of your choice.

Name it.....

Archived