The Most Boring Poster On P&b

Guest Vintex

Whos that guy or girl?  

223 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are two Celtic supporting posters on that list and none who support Rangers.Beyemystic will be on here any second, complaining about this "injustice", raving about the "hunnish conspiracy" and generally making a nuisance of himself.

In fact, now that I think about it, put him on the list as well :lol: .

There are two Celtic supporting posters on that list and none who support Rangers.Beyemystic will be on here any second, complaining about this "injustice", raving about the "hunnish conspiracy" and generally making a nuisance of himself.

Beyemystic is far from dull though. He is delusional but is a good debater. I think he is a good poster.

:D

Beyemystic is comedy gold, the way he compared St Mirren's treatment of Aiden McGeady with the way the Nazis treated the Jews :o he's proof that care in the community has livened up interenet forums :P

(but then I would say that, as I'm probably a *** sympathising traitor :P )

Take the pain, bitch.

As long as I'm pissing you all off, that'll do me. Vote Monster. :D

A bizarre poll, and one of the dullest threads I've read in a long time.

Interestingly, the Monster-baiters are particularly humourless. Coincidence? I think not.

Where's Burgundy when you need him?

Guest Vintex

I made this poll from heaven and youre puttin me in 4th place!? I thaught I ll get bronze at least! :angry: Still time to catch up with Glasnost, now what would Monster do in my place to make the boredom shine instantly? Hmm...

Edited by Vintex

Just watched Match of the Day 2, Fulham v Everton, and there's an advert at the side of the pitch that says "Monster - now available at Comet" - as if he's not popular enough at the moment :D

He now does his own brand of Screen Cleaner apparently (insert joke here)...

http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/2...-Screen-cleaner

Just watched Match of the Day 2, Fulham v Everton, and there's an advert at the side of the pitch that says "Monster - now available at Comet" - as if he's not popular enough at the moment :D

He now does his own brand of Screen Cleaner apparently (insert joke here)...

http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/2...-Screen-cleaner

Who cares about monster, djn is a broken record type poster.