Hottest Chicks

CK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thebouncyteddybear
I would have thought the Queen, King Billy's Missus and Miss Orange Walk 2004 would have made your top 5. Mr BouncyTeddyBore

did u see Miss Orange Walk 2004 tho?

u just would have!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Honest Bob

Burds - always a great bet for the banter!!!

1. Louise Redknapp

2. Britney Spears

3. Leanne Wilson (wee nurse claire, in casualty)

4. Michelle Marsh (page 3 stunna)

5. Emma Bunton

They make me do a sex wee!

:wub:

An excellent choice Bob. Did you know she once beat the crap out of a guy for trying to mug her? Something along those lines anyway.

I think she is absolutely stunning.

thank you BB, I think it's fair to say that she's an attractive looking woman. :wub:

....beat up a mugger aye!? all that Buffy/Angel training must have come in handy after all then !! ;)

thank you BB, I think it's fair to say that she's an attractive looking woman. :wub:

....beat up a mugger aye!? all that Buffy/Angel training must have come in handy after all then !! ;)

Put it this way, not that I am in any way inclined mind, but if I had to pick another woman to 'experiment' with it would be her or Angelina Jolie :ph34r::lol:

Put it this way, not that I am in any way inclined mind, but if I had to pick another woman to 'experiment' with it would be her or Angelina Jolie :ph34r::lol:

*cough* :o angelina got bumped off my list for Jennifer love hewitt because i couldnt rack my brains for that 'other' name.

BB, you are a woman after my own heart. :D you have good taste as they are 2 sexy ladies IMO !!

Archived