Eriksson For The Off?

ICTChris

He has been cleared.

She has resigned.

The FA have also accepted Gibson's resignation.

It seems the FA are happy to let kids around England look up to a guys who shags around and lies about it. :rolleyes:

But he didnt lie about it apparently.

As for the outcome, its the right one. For me personal matters shouldnt come into play when your job is concerned, unless it affects your performance in your job. As far as i know he wasnt shagging her instead of managing the side, so didnt affect his performance and therefore he shouldnt be sacked because of it.

We can also laugh now when his inept tactics cause England not to win the next world cup :D

He has been cleared.

She has resigned.

The FA have also accepted Gibson's resignation.

It seems the FA are happy to let kids around England look up to a guys who shags around and lies about it. :rolleyes:

These Kids grow up to be men and women. The younger kids do not know what anyone means and the older ones are probally experimenting with their bodies as I type this.

Its a fact of life, that men and women will have sexual relations or your goodself and me would not be having this discussion. If he was not England manager, and a mate down the pub. What would you be saying? Something totally differenet I think.

Ericksson will go shortly, but after a poor run of results, not because of his sexual activities.

As an afterthough from the above reply.

Its not like he was married, he has not sworn his fidelity to Nancy. I was the same before I got married to my good wife, dumped a female and moved on to the next. Tell me a guy (or female) who is not the same.

Human nature tells you to keep trying to you get it right.

Archived