Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruel but :lol::lol:

Hazel, I was not wearing a white jacket as that muppet probably said, I was wearing a cream Barbour fleece, and a Jordan F1 hat. ;)

It was difficult to spot him, he's a short arse looney driver, who likes Liverpool.

BOOOOLTOOON! SAM DA MAN!

:D

It was difficult to spot him, he's a short arse looney driver, who likes Liverpool.

BOOOOLTOOON! SAM DA MAN!

Pffft. Some Bolton fan you who didn't even realise their game was finished until I informed you at half-time.

Part-timer.

Woooo. Falkirk!!!!

Pffft. Some Bolton fan you who didn't even realise their game was finished until I informed you at half-time.

Part-timer.

Woooo. Falkirk!!!!

I dindae know what time they kicked off at. I was totally focussed on the Bairns, my big team :D

Sam sam super sam, super sam alla - aa - rdyce

Sam sam super sam, super sam alla - aa - rdyce

F;ck that.

The only chant today should be: Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes,

F;ck that.

The only chant today should be: Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, Hughes,

Aye, it was., and half the f'kers who were singing it were adding "must go" to it about 6 months ago <_<

HUGHES HUGHES HUGHES!!!!!!!

Aye, it was., and half the f'kers who were singing it were adding "must go" to it about 6 months ago <_<

HUGHES HUGHES HUGHES!!!!!!!

The improtant thing is that we never lost the faith.

Yogi is a Falkirk legend. And he will cement that position by winning us the Championship this season.

HUGHES, HUGHES, HUGHES!!!!!!!!

Saw Ruggy and Shadwell Dog.  I may have been sitting next to Ceske Bairn but I'm not sure, does he wear a combat jacket with a Czech Republic badge on the shoulder?

You were sitting next to me and Bob McShug in the first half until that bloke came up as he planked his erse next to us :lol:;)

I suppose I may as well tell the story before Joozy does.

We were walking from Tesco to the stadium, we had to go over 2 fences for a shortcut.

As I climbed one of them I slipped and fell over, damaging my lower leg into the bargain.

Archived