It's Coming Home

Title number 19 that is.

With Alonso, Nunez and Garcia still to be added to the squad, the Redmen will be unbeatable :P

Had the frog still been in change Liverpool would be sitting with zero points right now, instead the four time European champions :D are unbeaten.

Stevie G looks a new player, Baros looks as good as he did in Euro 2004 and Cisse looks to be a fantastic signing. Michael who? :unsure:

Perhaps Rafa will also go back to Spain and sign probably the best goalkeeper over there just now, Sandy Westerveld :lol:

Exciting times in L4 :D

Get yer money oot Snowy ;)

Well looks like there is no arguements here. We would've lost that game last season but Baros looks a new player, Gerrard is class, Carra is superb at centre-half and Riise is back to his best.

I predicted a good season for Salif Diao and I see he even got on yesterday.

Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool for the league, no doubts.

Calm down.

Jamie Carragher is a below average quality defender. Josemi looks ordinary. Riise is the same.

There's too many average Joes in the Liverpool team. If your faith rests is Diao then it'll be a long, hard season. Too many of them flatter to deceive - Baros, Hyppia (?), Dudek...

5th place for the Pool, I reckon.

to me, carragher looks very comfortable playing centre half this season, and josemi looks pretty good. baros has restored confidence and a very good tempremant and cisse is pacy, skillful and arrogant- could be a real partnershhip.

i think liverpool will DEF finish top 4, if not top 3.

Guest Guinness_Alan

Yawn yawn. Here we go again, the scouse gits are getting over confident.

You'll be crying into your beer in May when you finish below United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Again!

Rumour in Germany has it that Liverpool will be signing defender Sami Kuffour from Bayern Munich. The Ghana international would cost 5-6 million Euro !

Lifted from ThisIsAnfield forums. Another excellent addition. Another rumour over there is Tevez, Argentina's star man in the Olympics is heading to L4.

Looking good isnt it ;)

Yawn yawn. Here we go again, the scouse gits are getting over confident.

You'll be crying into your beer in May when you finish below United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Again!

Don't forget Norwich. ;) Dark horses. :P

Even more confident now. The Arsenal bubble has burst. Losing three goals at home to a mid table table like Middlesborough. :lol:

Its coming home :D

Four from 6 against two of the teams tipped to be on the fringes of the relegation battle :huh:

Arsenal may have conceded 3 but scored 5 with Campbell & Vieira to come back into the team. It's between Arsenal & Chelsea for the title with ManU & Liverpool fighting for 3rd.

Four from 6 against two of the teams tipped to be on the fringes of the relegation battle :huh:

Or two points of the top of the league after two games Liverpool would have lost under Houllier depending how you look at it ;)

With Nunez, Alonso, Garcia and Kuffour (if he arrives) still to play yet.

Its all a matter of spin, isnt it :)

Liverpool are third at best this year! They've finally got a good manager in place, but not the team to win the title.

Arsenal might've lost three, but if that was any other team there would have been no comeback. On the domestic front they look awesome. I don't have a particular favourite side in the Premiership, so I consider my opinion to be unbiased, unlike certain others here ;)

Archived