Sturrock

joozy

toally agree, 2 games in charge at the beginning of the season to get everyone playing as a team- i dont think there are any managers that could have done that.

guy seems like a right p***k, dont think he knows the first thing about football!

Did you not sack Billy Kirkwood after about two games? Right decision but still shocking!

Guest ali motion

Sturrock does have some different methods - such as full time football (players in 9-%) took players down the mines etc to show them what real work looked like. There was great stories about Roddy Grant working with roofers etc.

His methods arent the issue. Its the way he has been treated by so called professionals

An absolute disgrace! The man took Plymouth to the 1st Division and then got offered a Premiership job, of course you are going to take it. But look at the way he gets treated, an absolute fecking disgrace. I agree with the majority of comments when I say that I hope Southampton are in deep shit come April time, serves them bloody right. He had won 6 out of his 13 games in charge, thats not that bad! Remember, Southampton are not a top 6 side, midtable at best. I will say again, absolute disgrace. I feel for Sturrock now, he's out of a job and now what will happen to him next? Move down the leagues again? I hope everybody at Southampton football club have guilt hanging round them for the next few months. :angry::angry::angry:

Archived