Darts...

Sideshow

Did you have a bet on it?

No chance hes cost me too much money in the past bottling it :lol: Hopefully he will focus on the semi first then think about the final :) .Superb from ovens so far in this match 5 nil up on newton.

The heat is on.

No chance hes cost me too much money in the past bottling it :lol: Hopefully he will focus on the semi first then think about the final :) .Superb from ovens so far in this match 5 nil up on newton.

The heat is on.

:P

Made it home just in time for the last four matches to start. Kept up to date with the afternoon session through the PDC site in work and I was delighted to see Deadpan Den make it through - there were one or two startled looks when I shouted out ''yaasss'' when the result was confirmed.

Looking forward to the climax.

Denis Ovens was really good today. Not much Newton could do with that and as the Sky team pointed out a million times, the best he has played on TV. If he plays like that, he COULD push Taylor, but I can't see it.

As for Anderson/Ayres, Ayres doesn't score heavy enough to trouble Anderson I don't think, and Anderson's doubles improved after the first game he played, so he SHOULD be able to see it off. If he has double trouble, he's gonna lose. Ayres is too good on the doubles.