Darts...

Sideshow

What about group A. Wowzers.

It's actually A, D and G that really stand out to me.

Group D and G look pretty good, yeah.

Also fancy Henderson to ruffle a few feathers in Group C - King and Jenkins are off form and there for the taking.

I fancy Hendo to get through that group as well. Anderson should be fine and Bobby T will get tonked as usual.

Tasty games all over the place though. Would like to see Hankey do well but can't see past Taylor/Newton progressing.

Silverback has been landed in a right tough group though he will do well to get through that.

Some fantastic Groups lined up, really looking to the event, certainly on the biggest highlests of the Darting calendar. It's been a revelation since it started and darts without Waddell is just an added bonus!

I've got to say I've never, ever wanted Phil Taylor to average 120 and win 5-0, but I certainly do when he plays the Count. That match will be absolutely golden!

Some fantastic Groups lined up, really looking to the event, certainly on the biggest highlests of the Darting calendar. It's been a revelation since it started and darts without Waddell is just an added bonus!

I've got to say I've never, ever wanted Phil Taylor to average 120 and win 5-0, but I certainly do when he plays the Count. That match will be absolutely golden!

The taylor v hankey match could be just pride on the line. First match in that group is newton v hankey,Taylor v mighty mike. Then the two losers play each other.Cant see hankey beating newton sad.gif .Although i think he might be able to get a win against van gerwen if he slows him down.But i suspect taylor will have two wins under his belt before they meet in the group.

The longer Hankey stays in the tournament the tournament will be better for it though. Last year was just pure theatre with him in it arguing with the crowd and I hope for more of the same this year.

He will be lucky to get a leg off the Power right enough.

You also get Hankey's theme song.

THIS IS MY TERRITORY ! BE ON YOUR WAY !

Easily one of the best walk ons over the years - Stompe has had some decent walk on music just for the Grand Slam over the last couple of years too, hopefully he doesn't disappoint this time around.

Don't know if this has already been posted but an article in The Mirror reveals Barney's demons over the last year or so.

Clicky!

Only Taylor, the man he beat in a sudden-death finish at the 2007 PDC world championship, has offered fans' favourite Barney meaningful support

Im pretty sure other people in the darting world have given him some support.rolleyes.gif

God help anyone who sees that 'sex tape'.

Only Taylor, the man he beat in a sudden-death finish at the 2007 PDC world championship, has offered fans' favourite Barney meaningful support

Im pretty sure other people in the darting world have given him some support.rolleyes.gif

God help anyone who sees that 'sex tape'.

That's just typical tabloid shite from the Daily Mirror who, incidentally, are only bothering to cover darts now because they're chucking money at the Grand Slam. The story about Barney's troubles was in the papers about six months ago, anyway.

Lakeside Draw 2010

Dave Prins v John Walton

Martin Adams v Tony West

Willy Van De Wiel v Alan Souter

Tony O’Shea v Ross Smith

Mark Barilli v Martin Phillips

Joey Ten Berge v Shaun Griffiths

Gary Robson v Steve Douglas

Steve West v Dave Chisnall

Scott Mitchell v Jan Dekker

Stuart Kellett v Darryl Fitton

Gary Thompson v Arno Merk

Ross Montgomery v Alan Norris

Brian Woods v Stephen Bunting

Scott Waites v Ted Hankey

Robbie Green v Andy Boulton

Dean Winstanley v Martin Atkins

Irina Armstrong v Lorraine Farlam

Trina Gulliver v Wendy Reinstadtler

Julie Gore v Rhian Edwards

Deta Headman v Patricia De Peuter

Lakeside Draw 2010

Dave Prins v John Walton

Martin Adams v Tony West

Willy Van De Wiel v Alan Souter

Tony O'Shea v Ross Smith

Mark Barilli v Martin Phillips

Joey Ten Berge v Shaun Griffiths

Gary Robson v Steve Douglas

Steve West v Dave Chisnall

Scott Mitchell v Jan Dekker

Stuart Kellett v Darryl Fitton

Gary Thompson v Arno Merk

Ross Montgomery v Alan Norris

Brian Woods v Stephen Bunting

Scott Waites v Ted Hankey

Robbie Green v Andy Boulton

Dean Winstanley v Martin Atkins

Irina Armstrong v Lorraine Farlam

Trina Gulliver v Wendy Reinstadtler

Julie Gore v Rhian Edwards

Deta Headman v Patricia De Peuter

Some tasty looking matches there.Waites v hankey being the stand out one.