Darts...

Sideshow

Heard on the commentary last night think it was rod studd said that part was the biggest upset so far? anyone agree with this.Part was quite obviously fucked,his hand was shaking all night,Then he said because he had the chance to play taylor it was a bigger upset.Nonsense.His second biggest upset was painter getting humped by dolan.Painter has been shite for a while and dolan is a top player.

For me the biggest upset was stompe.Quaters last year,just won the world cup and gets beat by peter wright.

last couple of nights action has been pretty standard should pick up tonight with the dutch.van gerwen won't enjoy the slow style of suljovic.Klaasen v brown is match of the night.Jenkins against one of the youngsters,and vdv to finish off.Heard alot about mansell so that should be interesting.

Heard on the commentary last night think it was rod studd said that part was the biggest upset so far? anyone agree with this.Part was quite obviously fucked,his hand was shaking all night,Then he said because he had the chance to play taylor it was a bigger upset.Nonsense.His second biggest upset was painter getting humped by dolan.Painter has been shite for a while and dolan is a top player.

For me the biggest upset was stompe.Quaters last year,just won the world cup and gets beat by peter wright.

Didn't see Part's match but I agree with you on the other two games. I'm surprised that Painter is still so high in the OoM.

Stompe has to be the biggest upset so far I really felt he was going to go far in this tournament and cement a PL place although that might not be as assured now with a first round exit. Dolan beating Painter wasn't a major surprise but no one could have expected Painter to play THAT badly.

The Dutch guys are more miss than hit but I love watching Klaasen on his game. Him against Brown should be easy on the eye.

last couple of nights action has been pretty standard should pick up tonight with the dutch.van gerwen won't enjoy the slow style of suljovic.Klaasen v brown is match of the night.Jenkins against one of the youngsters,and vdv to finish off.Heard alot about mansell so that should be interesting.

I didn't think Parts defeat was a shock, I just thought Laursen had less chance than the other qualifier.

A fight breaking out on twitter

http://twitter.com/markdudbridge

Dudbridge not happy that ian poulter said taylor getting runner up was a joke jerry.gif

Poults loves an argument, his tift with Robbie Savage was priceless! Something tells me that Poults wont be that bothered by our Dudders being angry at him.

Poults loves an argument, his tift with Robbie Savage was priceless! Something tells me that Poults wont be that bothered by our Dudders being angry at him.

Ah yes! The Robbie Savage one was good! Poulter is probably the main reason why I read Twitter, always get something out of him!