Darts...

Sideshow

Well done Gary. Hopefully he can lose the jitters and a win like this in the first year in the PL will do him wonders.

He seems like such a nice guy aswell, his after match interviews are like talking to a guy who has just jackpotted a puggy.

Could van Barneveld look any less interested?

Why does he even bother with the sport if it means that little to him, he looks like a bairn that's had his playstation confiscated.

The crowd have paid good money to be entertained by these guys, the least he could do is pretend to look as if he cares, dick.:angry:

Tbh, virtually nobody in the arena cared about that match

How poor was taylor last night ? lewis didnt even play well to beat him.Maybe he has lost the stomach for the big games.

Anderson Was a deserved winner but jackpot looked below par, I actually thought he was going to blow it when he started missing doubles at the end.Great achievement well done.

Brilliant to see Ando claim his first big PDC tv tournament. Would most people view the premier league as the biggest event to win outside of the world champs ?

Barry Hearn, barely shook Andersons hand there!

To be fair, he's been a big advocate of Anderson since he joined and I think Ando's the one he wants taking the trophies home if it's not Taylor. Not sure what his problem is.

Good answer to my complaint about yer post though. Well played.

Brilliant to see Ando claim his first big PDC tv tournament. Would most people view the premier league as the biggest event to win outside of the world champs ?

I'd probably rank it:

1) World Championships

2) Premier League

3) World Matchplay

4) UK Open

5) Grand Prix

6) Grand Slam

Taylor does that all of the time with long formats so as he can break the throw and put the other guy under pressure right away. I'm actually a big fan of that tactic but it CAN backfire.

Quite a chance to take as the opponent can take it that your giving him a handicap and fire them up. I can also see the brains of the opponent going into overload aswell only because they know how good Taylor is. If you are as good as Taylor a suppose you can afford to use this tactic, but doing so in a major semi final it's a bit ballsy. Glad he got pumped anyway :D

Would most people view the premier league as the biggest event to win outside of the world champs ?

Nah, definetly not...

1) World Champs

2) World Matchplay

3) Grand Slam

4) World Grand Prix

5) UK Open

6) Premier League

Honourable mention to the PDC World Cup - loved the first one in December and the players seemed to really get into it (England apart).