Darts...

Sideshow

Great comeback from Wade, although Webster should've beaten him after that start. Excellent match although the last leg wasn't as dramatic as I thought it was going to be.

I just had a chug over that little Ovens promo.

Another major for James Wade? I'm now REALLY rooting for Denis Ovens.

Mark Webster threw the last leg away there, but credit has to go to James Wade for a fucking brilliant show in the second half of the match and he fully deserved that, but credit to Webby. He did himself proud again.

On paper it looks like Webster bottled it. I think Wade's class just shone big time.

Aye, Wade put away some cracking darts in that comeback.

That promo of The Heat made me chuckle.

..and here it's on again. Loving it. :D

Do you think that Sky get just how likeable a character Denis Ovens is? That wee promo vid makes me think so!

I agree that it was more of a James Wade great comeback than a Webster bottle job. I don't think Webster was the same player in the second half, but he still played really well.

I missed it I was getting a wee cuppa. Was it some hardcore techno music playing in the background to old stoneface Denis firing in 180s?

Kasabian's "Fire" whilst Denis was shown celebrating wins, hitting great shots, wearing flash shirts, and checking out the walk-on girls. And here it is again :D

My favourite nickname is "The Machine" for James Wade. I always hark back to the Matchplay when he was smashing Lewis and never has a nickname felt more apt.

Crazy Nights!!! I still hope he gets humped.