Darts...

Sideshow

Is that bracket they showed at the end there correct? You are set to play the other qualifier from your group in the last 8?

Caris collapsed a bit in the last couple of legs but that 144 from the Asset was sheer class. Nicholson has to be my favourite player, I hope he gets a PL spot.

Is that bracket they showed at the end there correct? You are set to play the other qualifier from your group in the last 8?

Yes.

Some great looking games tomorrow and friday. Van Gerwen v Hankey ,Wade v Anderson ,Lewis v Part.

I think this group stage has helped Caris. More time in front of the cameras=get more used to it.

Martin Phillips is an excellent player. He played like this last year as well. He doesn't f**k about either. I like the guy a fair bit.

Caris collapsed a bit in the last couple of legs but that 144 from the Asset was sheer class. Nicholson has to be my favourite player, I hope he gets a PL spot.

That's the only thing I don't like about this tournament the fact you could play a player you've played in the group stage at the Quarter Final stage, that really is bollocks.

You shouldn't meet your group player again IMO until the final if both got there.

Surprised to see the bookies going with Anderson as favourite against Wade. I really hope he wins but Wade surely has to start favourite?

Me aswell.Got a walsh wade double tonight.

Maybe a bit of mind games from anderson,if he didnt say he was annoyed with alot of things in the interview you wouldnt think anything was wrong with him the way he played in his last two group games.