Darts...

Sideshow

It was the personification of John Part there. I'm absolutely devastated he didn't quite finish it off! Would have been quite incredible.

Yup, it was absolutely fantastic to see him dig his heels in like he did. Always had the utmost admiration for Johnny Part - he's one of only a few who could truly handle Taylor and didn't crumble against him over a sustained period of time.

I'm having this as the best tournament of the year...

The fact it's co-sanctioned, so you get different faces. The format is great in the early rounds, quickfire, but you can't relax. The right number of matches per night and a few real last leg shootouts.

Magic darts.

Yup, it was absolutely fantastic to see him dig his heels in like he did. Always had the utmost admiration for Johnny Part - he's one of only a few who could truly handle Taylor and didn't crumble against him over a sustained period of time.

Absolutely, in fact I would argue he's historically taken it to Taylor more often than anyone else. Especially in the tv events where I think his head to head record against Taylor is unmatched.

I'm not sure anyone has ever got the most of out his talent or got the most out of individual matches. He has the best mind in darts, and on his day can give anyone a challenge.

I've also had the pleasure of his company on a couple of occasions, and his personality matches his standing in the game. Just wish he'd lose some weight though!

I'm having this as the best tournament of the year...

The fact it's co-sanctioned, so you get different faces. The format is great in the early rounds, quickfire, but you can't relax. The right number of matches per night and a few real last leg shootouts.

Magic darts.

I couldn't agree more. In the last 4 years it really has built itself into a truly fantastic tournment that at the very least matches the World Championship and World Matchplay in terms of entertainment. Perhaps even surpassing those two established events in that regard.

Ted's adventure looks to be in danger.He has played well in glimpses but throwing 60's and 41 and walsh keeps punishing him 10-5 special brew.

Walsh has played very well this week and is always going to be a consistent thrower. Would be a huge challenge for Anderson or Jenkins if he gets through to the Semi Finals.

Sid Waddell actually called a Walsh run in this event, so he's got something right for once!

Edited by Davis Love III