Darts...

Sideshow

Who won 16-14?

Walsh.

I was about to put my foot through the tv though anderson was going to throw it away again.Got there in the end i fancy his chances against walsh.Hopefully lewis can knock out taylor ,nicholson wont have the game to get close tonight.

Not long home from the Morton game so just found out what happened in the afternoon session - looked like Hankey's early match form cost him big time against Walsh.

Lewis playing not too badly so far against Webster in the 1st of the evening session matches.

If Taylor wins this leg I'd go as far as saying it's done and dusted.

Mardle was really ill a couple of years back, it made him miss loads of Premier League games. He was out for ages and hasn't been the same since.

And Taylor did win that leg. Bollocks.

It's not a "Big 3". There's Taylor on his own, whilst Anderson and Lewis can reach his level when they're on fire but they can't do it consistently. Wade is the second best in the world in terms of consistently performing but maybe can't quite reach that level of "the boy-ness". Below them it's quite a gap down to the likes of Newton, Nicholson or Whitlock.