Darts...

Sideshow

And that's that then.

Fingers crossed Anderson puts on a good performance against Walsh, but I'm not certain even Gary can live with Taylor in this form and in this format. But we shall see.

I must say though, this week has been one of the best I can recall, and it really has got me pretty excited for the World Championship! I've been a little apathetic towards Ally Pally, but I'm looking forward to this edition probably more than any other in recent history!

I didnt think i could find someone who could ruin my enjoyment of darts more than Sid but Mardle is right at the top of the list now,saying where players have been going wrong all week...if you were that good Wayne you might have been able to qualify for this but you havnt so STFU. :angry:

I'm not a fan of the darts commentary team at all. Mardle is alright 80% of the time but then he'll say something incredibly annoying. Nigel Pearson is frankly hopeless and Rod Studd, for a reason that I haven't quite yet determined, really irritates me.

Stuart Pyke and Eric Bristow (on the rare occasions he's in the box) are the only ones really worth listening to.

We need to get Dave Lanning back...now there was a proper darts commentator.

Edited by Davis Love III

I'm not a fan of the darts commentary team at all. Mardle is alright 80% of the time but then he'll say something incredibly annoying. Nigel Pearson is frankly hopeless and Rod Studd, for a reason that I haven't quite yet determined, really irritates me.

Stuart Pyke and Eric Bristow (on the rare occasions he's in the box) are the only ones really worth listening to.

We need to get Dave Lanning back...now there was a proper darts commentator.

Yep, Lanning was an absolute pro behind the mic. We've not heard much from Gwynne this week and I don't mind him too much, even if he does ramble on a little. Stuart Pyke is the only one who is consistently good for Sky these days.