Darts...

Sideshow

I hate the way Clark just panders to it. Because Phil says "don't ask me again" Dave plays ball. If it was a footballer being interviewed they'd keep prodding and poking and probing till they cracked and gave the reaction they are looking for.

Edited by target_dart

I hate the way Clark just panders to it. Because Phil says "don't ask me again" Dave plays ball. If it was a footballer being interviewed they'd keep prodding and poking and probing till they cracked and gave the reaction they are looking for.

The thing is, he can keep asking and he'll keep saying nothing. So what's the point? There's much more to be bothered about in that interview than that. And the keeping on prodding thing is just a lot of shite.

I hope MVG is right in his face after winning every leg and hammers the c**t.

Then The Sandmans music hits and him and Barney appear from the crowd destroying the c**t with shot after shot of kendo stick to the skull.

Just planting those seeds - probably got enough material for Sky to run a dozen promos about his 'cold'.

It'll be ridiculous.

Dave Clark: "Rod, you'd be in intensive care if you had that cold."

Rod Harrington: "No question Dave, how Phil battles on is absolutely remarkable...."

:angry::angry:

Edited by Davis Love III

What exactly did Barney say wrong that upset Taylor? We talking about the "I looked at the draw and thought it was difficult.....for my opponents" thing? I thought that was a humourous joke.

Barney said that about Anderson, so it won't have been that. To be honest, I don't anything sparked it off - just Taylor being a knob when all Barney wanted to do was congratulate him on his win.