Darts...

Sideshow

It's called "Freefall" by Jeckyll & Hide. The auto complete's first result was "Freefall by Joseph Stiglitz", quite a change in subject matter.

It actually starts out as a pretty excellent trance track then in comes the Scooter-esque sound he used in the walk-on. What a guy.

Thon van de Wiel is pish but should've been 2-0 up. Let the Waites wankfest continue but I do not see it at all.

He was pish.

Wouldn't surprise me if one these jobbers sent him out, hes got previous here losing to dross like Pecker Woods. De Vos is one of the better on his side.

I just bought me and my mate tickets for the Premier League at the SECC in March, in the top tier, tickets only £20.

Is it any good in there?

A good swally session if anything :)

If you have any interest in the darts it is a waste of time. If you like sitting with drunken arseholes whose only interests are getting p1shed and fighting then you will have a ball. Last year we got there 30 mins before the first game and the stewards were already throwing folk out. Queue for the bar took about 45 mins.

As for playing I have managed a few 11 darters in practice and a 13 in a league match. Best check out was 156.

Fitton has hit another gear now 3-2 up in sets with a break in the 6th.

Have to say the best I've ever seen Fitton on TV. Likeable big fella seems to put a lot into the game helping younger players.