Darts...

Sideshow

callum-ayr, on 06 Mar 2015 - 21:34, said:

Irritates me how much abuse King gets, I quite like him....

King used to be a dick until you realised that he was actually quite laid back compared to most of the fuckers. :lol: He's not bad. Aggressive probably sums him up.

Bunting/Chisnall with Bunting playing well should be quite nice. Obviously need some Jazz Hands Suljovic in our lives too, even if he has sadly calmed that shit down. :(

King used to be a dick until you realised that he was actually quite laid back compared to most of the fuckers. :lol: He's not bad. Aggressive probably sums him up.

Bunting/Chisnall with Bunting playing well should be quite nice. Obviously need some Jazz Hands Suljovic in our lives too, even if he has sadly calmed that shit down. :(

I'd expect him to have enough to get past Josh Payne so with a decent draw we'll see him on the main stage tonight. It's what Saturday nights were made for. :P

Edited by The Naitch

Scenes if Wright gets Van Gerwen :lol:

Nah, but Hendo is on the main stage. Hope he wins.

Main Stage

Peter Wright v John Henderson

Kim Huybrechts v Michael van Gerwen

Vincent van der Voort v Phil Taylor

Kyle Anderson v Mervyn King

Stage Two

Mensur Suljovic v Jan Dekker

Eddie Dootson v Devon Petersen

Stephen Bunting v William O'Connor

James Wade v Andrew Gilding

What's this interview all about from Wright? I haven't watched the rest of the weekend so has something happened in a previous interview? He's giving very abrupt answers.

Was wondering the same. Don't know if it's to do with what happened on Thursday - seemed odd though.

Really hope they draw each other.

What's this interview all about from Wright? I haven't watched the rest of the weekend so has something happened in a previous interview? He's giving very abrupt answers.

Was wondering the same. Don't know if it's to do with what happened on Thursday - seemed odd though.

Really hope they draw each other.