Darts...

Sideshow

Also an added bonus of choice of commentary for those watching it.

Chris Mason has been helping out with the BBC website previews so hopefully he'll be involved in the commentary. That alone would convince me to stick the telly on mute and get the radio on.

Chris Mason has been helping out with the BBC website previews so hopefully he'll be involved in the commentary. That alone would convince me to stick the telly on mute and get the radio on.

Mason's Twitter has made for pathetic reading at times this week. Constantly having digs at Sky, and particularly Wayne Mardle.

Bitter, bitter, bitter...

The Ally Pally is deed and there's still a match to come!

As annoying as the crowd have been, i can't blame them for leaving now. Kevin Painter and his constant frown, even when laughing, is enough to make anyone give up on life.

As annoying as the crowd have been, i can't blame them for leaving now. Kevin Painter and his constant frown, even when laughing, is enough to make anyone give up on life.

PDC never learn though. This happens every year. Start the games earlier or cut down the adverts and you'll stop getting matches starting at half 11. This match has the potential to be 4 or 5 sets as well. The crowd also have to get out in time for the last tube I assume.

Oh and it's definitely necessary to have Wayne's Fancy Dress on now as well.

Mason's Twitter has made for pathetic reading at times this week. Constantly having digs at Sky, and particularly Wayne Mardle.

Bitter, bitter, bitter...

Yeah, I've noticed that over the last few weeks. As long as that doesn't start to seep into his TV work then he'll still be worth a listen.

PDC never learn though. This happens every year. Start the games earlier or cut down the adverts and you'll stop getting matches starting at half 11. This match has the potential to be 4 or 5 sets as well. The crowd also have to get out in time for the last tube I assume.

Oh and it's definitely necessary to have Wayne's Fancy Dress on now as well.

Sky have been in no rush whatsoever tonight. Couple of ad breaks, lengthy interview with Kev and then Wayne's wee moment in the sun.

Latest Odds (Ladbrokes)

1/1 Phil Taylor

3/1 Michael van Gerwen

4/1 Adrian Lewis

20/1 Raymond van Barneveld

22/1 Simon Whitlock

28/1 James Wade

40/1 Kim Huybrechts

40/1 Gary Anderson

50/1 Peter Wright

66/1 Andy Hamilton

66/1 Robert Thornton