Darts...

Sideshow

Watching the Wade game just now as I missed it last night. I'm struggling with it, as I'm so fucking annoyed at the crowd, not a soul is actually watching it. Stand up if you love the darts? That'll be the lot of you sitting on your arses then. They are beyond parody now.

Watching the Wade game just now as I missed it last night. I'm struggling with it, as I'm so fucking annoyed at the crowd, not a soul is actually watching it. Stand up if you love the darts? That'll be the lot of you sitting on your arses then. They are beyond parody now.

The lot of them doing the Poznan done it for me. Absolute morons.

Is it just me, or does the second round look pretty poor on paper? Not excited by any of those games :(

There's not many that catch the eye. Painter/Nicholson, Hendo/Webster and Newton/Part are what I'm looking forward to. The rest I can take or leave.

How'd Komula look against Walsh? I missed that game but the European guys are pretty handy. He's 7/1 against Whitlock - worth a couple of quid at that price?

It's a tempting price, but I really cannot see Komula getting close to Whitlock. He beat a very poor Mark Walsh last weekend.

The pick of the games for me is Barney/Caven tonight the way those two throw the speed should just be about right for both of them to give us a great game.

I like King/Evans as well smooth as f**k v rapid as f**k.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to both those games. Like Naitch, I think Painter/Nicholson could be a great battle, going on first round form, while I think Part will raise his game against Newton.

Looks like the third round is where the fun will truly begin this year.

Just had to pick myself up from the floor there. Rodders in talking sense shocker - have to agree with him about Wright changing his darts.

Indeed. I don't understand the reasoning behind it, if there is any at all.

However, if he comfortably wins 4-0 with a strong performance, then he'll see that as vindication. Although I don't understand why you would take the risk.

Indeed. I don't understand the reasoning behind it, if there is any at all.

However, if he comfortably wins 4-0 with a strong performance, then he'll see that as vindication. Although I don't understand why you would take the risk.

Me neither. Even if he was using them in practice in the lead up to the tournament, being in two minds over which darts to stick with is never a good sign.

The 'Darts O Clock' one caught my eye and I stopped reading them after that.

That's the standard that I'm talking about. And every one of them is of that nature.

We're fortunate that Pie and Bovril is blessed with a collection of intelligent, stimulating, witty, knowledgeable, and no doubt physically attractive darts fans.