Darts...

Sideshow

Barry Hearn has confirmed that Sky only have two wildcard picks for the Premier League next season. That'll be Peter Wright and Wayne Mardle, then. :P

They should bring Mardle back just for the Glasgow date. The 'Great Entertainer' was savaged that night...

All to be revealed on Thursday...

I believe that it was. Part of a cruel Premier League campaign for Mardle.

Why, was it you that instigated the tirades of abuse?!

You're a dark horse, Naitch...

That remains the only night I've ever attended a darts event. There's a good reason I haven't been back since... :ph34r:

That remains the only night I've ever attended a darts event. There's a good reason I haven't been back since... :ph34r:

Didn't someone throw an apple at Phil Taylor that night?

I can certainly recall that it was a shocker...even the oxygen thieves at the Ally Pally would cringe at the Glaswegian antics that night...

Didn't someone throw an apple at Phil Taylor that night?

I can certainly recall that it was a shocker...even the oxygen thieves at the Ally Pally would cringe at the Glaswegian antics that night...

Yeah, it was pretty wild that night. Waiting on the train back to Glasgow Central was a barrel of laughs too. I know that Taylor did get an apple chucked at him in Glasgow, can't remember if it was that year or not.

Chris Mason has just called Wayne Mardle a 'balloon' on Twitter.

Someone is a little tetchy this evening...

He is in full meltdown mode tonight. He really is.

What are the crowd singing at the moment to the tune of 'here we go, here we go, here we go'?

And why?

I assume some dick must have been thrown out as they were all singing 'cheerio', then a few minutes later they were singing 'let him back,let him back'.

Yeah, it was pretty wild that night. Waiting on the train back to Glasgow Central was a barrel of laughs too. I know that Taylor did get an apple chucked at him in Glasgow, can't remember if it was that year or not.

Having watched this video, I don't think that it was 2009. May have been the following year.

But I'm sure this will help you relive some happy memories...

I went along to the night in Edinburgh that year. It was loud and raucous but appeared to be reasonably good natured. I think it was the second week of the League, and had an identical set of fixtures to your experience in Glasgow.

John Part and Raymond van Barneveld opened the night with a belter...