Darts...

Sideshow

Taylors so predictable here..boohoo im upset with the crowd then the wet fish hand shake with Ono..hope he gets arsefuked again this year.Completley unsportsmanlike but somehow has the commentry jizzing over him

He hates anyone questioning him or beating him. I hope painter has him on toast and gives it the beans.

Hamilton is up there with Pipe and the misery maker boring Brendan.

Murnan is shit himself. Won one jammy pro tour and thats it.

I really don't like Hamilton rivals Mervyn king and justin pupe in the boring stakes for me.

He hates anyone questioning him or beating him. I hope painter has him on toast and gives it the beans.

Bristow giving him it tight for being so defensive and graceless in interviews and that he can't handle not being the main man anymore. Not a lover of Bristow but enjoy the fact that he's a straight talker when it comes to Taylor.

Painter is probably the last person Taylor wants to meet just now, given that big Kev has offered him outside on a few occasions. :lol:

Edited by djchapsticks

Bristow giving him it tight for being so defensive and graceless in interviews and that he can't handle not being the main man anymore. Not a lover of Bristow but enjoy the fact that he's a straight talker when it comes to Taylor.

Painter is probably the last person Taylor wants to meet just now, given that big Kev has offered him outside on a few occasions. :lol:

Absolutely spot on from Bristow Phil will be sitting at home absolutely boiling after that putdown . Also if that is correct about painter then there could be scenes all round.

Absolutely spot on from Bristow Phil will be sitting at home absolutely boiling after that putdown . Also if that is correct about painter then there could be scenes all round.

He's certainly offered him on one occasion, I might be getting painter and Chris Mason mixed up though when it comes to multiple times. Mason certainly wanted to kill him

This has been a very entertaining preliminary.