Darts...

Sideshow

Right, let's see if Barney has taken all his glucose supplements & is ready for a battle.

Somehow i can't see him having enough improvement in his game to stop Baxter.

I don't see Barney lasting the pace so if Baxter can take the the first couple of sets then the Dutchman will be in real trouble.

He'll need to break throw in this set, otherwise he'll be 3-0 down. I don't see him coming back from that.

Remember there were a couple of good come-backs this afternoon, OK they both still lost but you can never think the game is already won even at 3-0.

Remember there were a couple of good come-backs this afternoon, OK they both still lost but you can never think the game is already won even at 3-0.

The difference is though is that there's absolutely nothing to suggest that Baxter has it in him tonight to come back. Stompe and Wade both had the game to produce their respective comebacks, even if they weren't successful in the end.

The difference is though is that there's absolutely nothing to suggest that Baxter has it in him tonight to come back. Stompe and Wade both had the game to produce their respective comebacks, even if they weren't successful in the end.

To be honest i think you are right, Baxter looks like he does'nt believe in himself either at the moment.

I think his best chance is for Barneys game to fall apart, which it does not look like it's going to do.

EDIT : Premier league? you're having a laugh :lol::whistle

Edited by northernscum

Baxter finally contributes to the match ... cracking 120 checkout to break the throw.

EDIT: Baxter, rather typically, fucks it up in the next leg. Barney now throwing for the match.

Edited by The Naitch